Monday, October 27, 2008

Gold stars

A few more kudos to share:

* Sirena helped out the night desk Saturday by proofing wire pages even though I'm sure she would have rather been at home. A little bit of help can go a long way.

*Jeff in composing for once again proving to be a last set of eyes on a page. On Sunday night, he caught a misspelled word in a headline that made it past a paginator, proofer and the person who sent the page.

* Tim is doing a great job learning to do wire and he and I were able to get out both WDH and CWS on Saturday night before 10 p.m. That's what I call teamwork!

These are just a few highlights of the recent weeks. Feel free to mention anything you feel deserves recognition.

--Kristy

3 comments:

Sirena said...

You're welcome!

— Sirena

WDH Copy Desk said...

Nice job!

— Brian O.

WDH Copy Desk said...

Good job!

Nice to see that kind of teamwork.

— Mark T.