I've finally taken the time to update some of the features on this blog. As you can see, we have a new, more colorful format; Sluggy the Copy Desk Slug, Brian's creation, now graces the right side of the blog; and you can now e-mail posts to whoever you want.
I've also finally looked into how everybody can post using their own ID so they don't need to sign their name at the bottom. All you need is a Google account. Send me the name of your Google e-mail and I will add your name to the Permissions list in the blog (you'll receive an e-mail asking to confirm; you'll have to sign in using your Google e-mail) and then you can write under your own name.
(Side note: I'm having trouble now publishing new posts in Safari where I didn't before. My fonts turn into gibberish and the html gets kind of wacky, so it's probably better to post in Firefox instead now.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Everything looks great!
I'm looking at the blog in Safari and everything is fine.
— Brian O.
Looks good — I'm still waiting to see the slug tattoo on someone ...
Post a Comment