It may seem obvious, but if you're proofing Wausau records and come across something odd, a good place to look first for answers would be Jan or Cathy's desk.
On Saturday, Liz noticed that Wausau had the same child being born in both Saint Clare's and Saint Joseph's. I called Saint Clare's, got transferred around, and eventually learned that the kid hadn't been born there. I called Saint Joseph's to verify, got the runaround for a bit, and then was told that the hospital wouldn't release that information to me without a written information request etc. etc. etc.
After the whole 15-minute ordeal with no perfect answer, I wandered over to Cathy's desk and found, sitting right on top of other stuff, a stack of signed consent forms from the hospitals, and in 15 seconds, I found the one I was looking for.
D'oh.
Ask them first if they're there, but their desks are a good place to go for Wausau records answers.
-Benton
Sunday, June 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Jan's desk is also a good place to go for candy.
— Brian O.
Post a Comment