Document of the Day made its debut last week.
The concept was simple and implemented quickly and, I think, gives us another local item in our paper.
I'm guessing we're not the first paper to use this idea.
Are there other items like Document of the Day or design techniques or content ideas or contests or whatever that you have seen in other papers that would be fun/useful for us to include in our editions?
And on a side note, what papers (outside of the four in our group) do you like to look at?
I'll answer the second item myself. I like the San Antonio Express-News and always get a kick out of some of the Spanish-language tabloids that I find when I'm visiting my in-laws.
— Brian
Wednesday, April 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Visually, my favorite paper is The Virginian-Pilot, but I’ve never seen more than the front page.
I find The Dallas Morning News interesting. I’m surprised by the lack of rules, and I like the tags above each headline.
And I have a special appreciation for The Plain Dealer.
Post a Comment